Tuesday, March 22, 2011

Shrimp and Cabbage Tacos


So, a few weeks ago my girlfriend being the awesome person that she is came over and made me some dinner! This was all her idea so I have to give her the credit. But I felt I should blog it because it's a great idea and a really good meal. Fry some shrimp in olive oil and whatever seasoning you happen to like. I think it was mesquite seasoning that we used. After your shrimp is cooked put them in a leaf of cabbage with your favorite salsa or you can just enjoy it plain. I had mine plain and they were good. I also want to add that this meal was very filling. I made myself 5 tacos and hard a hard time finishing them. The only complaint that I had was that the cabbage is a little too crunchy for my taste to eat raw. Maybe I will try steaming it for a really short time before i eat it. Or I was thinking that I could use a few leaves of cabbage and try rolling it into a burrito. Until next time!

No comments: