Wednesday, March 30, 2011

Lemon Pepper Tilapia


I don't know about cooking fish sometimes but this week I made Lemon Pepper Tilapia. Seasoned with lemon and cooked in an oven safe bowl for about 25 minutes and it was done. This time I put the vegetables and the fish in the same bowl and cooked them together covered with a tablespoon of olive oil. This made the vegetables come out a little bit dry. I think next time I try this I'm going to cover it with foil and see if that traps some of the moisture. Over all this was a delicious meal. The fish had just enough lemon and remained moist despite the vegetables being a little bit dry. To spice up the vegetables a bit I used Chipolte Tabasco Sauce and it went perfectly. I'm a big fan of asparagus and yellow squash, and even though I love it I think I need to change it up. We'll see what else i can come up with. Until next time!

1 comment: